Wednesday, May 4, 2011

We Buy Books!

Yellow Dragon Studio is a lot of things! We make art, we write, we write about art! But what we do as a "real job" is sell books! One of the ways you can help is to sell me your books!! My main focus is on Science Fiction, Role Playing Games and Fantasy, but I will deal with most any books besides Romance or Textbooks.

If you are in Houston, or the surrounding areas, great! I can come pick them up for you, and I will pay you more than a reseller like Half-Price Books!

If you live outside of Houston, fear not! I will still buy your books, but we will have to discuss shipping methods and costs! I am happy to pay shipping costs, depending on the collection you have!

Need to reach me? Easy!
Email: robsmasher@gmail.com
Comment on this blog!
Friend us on Facebook! Search for Yellow Dragon Studios!

No comments:

Post a Comment